Free Shipping Definition
Every item on our website qualifies for free shipping!!
Your order will qualify for free shipping if the total order value is $99 or greater
Please do not complete your order until you have verified and agreed to the value displayed.
To qualify for free shipping, you must select “Free Shipping (5-7) Business Days” at check out. If any other option is selected free shipping will not apply.
Free shipping applies only to the 48 continental United States. (Does not apply to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico)
Free shipping applies only to southern Provinces of Canada. (Does not apply to Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut)
If items are cancelled from your original order, which brings the total value to less than $99, free shipping will not apply.
If you are using a gift certificate to pay for all or a portion of your order, this will have no impact on the free shipping qualification.
Why are we not able to ship to APO, FPO or PO Boxes?
We ship via our choice of major couriers, who all require a physical address to complete the delivery. We do not ship via USPS or Canada Post.
What will it cost to ship my order?
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart, then proceed to checkout, where you will be offered shipping method choices and their related cost.
When will my order ship?
Stock status of each item is listed on the item page of our website. After placing your order, you can click on the “My Account > Orders” link at the top right hand side of our website to track the status of your order. You will receive confirmation of shipment once your order has shipped, and tracking information will be available 24 to 48 hours thereafter.
What if I receive a damaged part or package?
In order to process any damage claim, you must submit a written description of all damages, and included clear pictures of the original shipping box, packaging, etc. This must be done within 7 business days of your initial receipt of the order. We reserve the right to refuse any damage claim where clear pictures are not provided within this time frame.
What if I received the wrong product?
If you feel that you have received the wrong item(s), please contact customer service within 72 hours of receiving the order. Our representatives will gladly assist if we have made an error.
What is our returns policy?
Within 90 days from purchase date, if for any reason, you wish to return unused and completely resalable item(s), you may do so. If you required funds to be returned to your original method of payment, there will be a 20% restocking fee applied. If you agree to accept store credit in lieu of a refund, the 20% restocking fee will not be applied.
All returns must be shipped to us prepaid and insured.
Absolutely no returns will be accepted for any item that has been installed or modified, or is beyond 90 days from purchase date. We also do not accept returns for electrical parts, carburetors, books and special order items.
If you wish to return any item(s), please carefully follow the instructions in “What is our return process” below.
What is our returns process?
Please follow these steps for any item that is to be returned to us:
- a.) Contact our team first to verify that the item(s) can be returned.
- b.) If returnable, you will be issued a Return Authorization Number.
- c.) All returns must be 100% not used, resalable and in their original packaging, including any additional instructions, paperwork etc.
- d.) All items must then be carefully packaged for shipping, including a copy of your original invoice. Then create a separate label, which is to be taped to the box, clearly stating your name and address, our return address and the Return Authorization Number that was provided.
- e.) All returns must be shipped to us prepaid and insured.
- f.) Failure to comply with the above may result in additional restocking charges being applied.
- g.) Please allow 30 days for processing returns.
- h.) Any return that does not meet the above requirements, may at our discretion, be refused with the customer bearing all costs for return shipping.
- i.) Return address for US Customers
CIP1 / California Import Parts
1124 Fir Ave, PMB 108
Blaine, WA 98230
- j.) Return address for US Customers
CIP1 / California Import Parts
Unit 113 – 19168 – 39th Avenue
Surrey, BC V3Z 0Y6